- Address – The student’s current permanent address.
- Billing Date – Date and time the bill was generated.
- Term – Term associated with the bill.
- Student/Registration Fee – Are fees associated with the Billing Table.
- Course Fees – Sum of fees from the billing portion of registered course sections.
- Beginning Balance – Sum of charges the student owes before payments.
- Ending Balance – The ending balance could be what the student still owes on the account (if showing red negative balance) or it could be a credit on the account.
- Current Balance – If the student has a credit on the account and has been issued a refund, this will show what credit is left on the account if any.
- Payment – Payments made on the account.
- Refund – Any refunds issued to the student.
Was this article helpful?
You must log in to vote