The Student Acad Cred Detail screen shows information about a particular student acad cred record. You can get to the SACD screen via the SPRO screen. Below is a screenshot as well as detailed information about this screen.
- Course sections are made from courses; so this gives the ID of the course, the name of the course, and the section number of the course section.
- Short Title of the course
- Subject of the course
- Department of the course
- Academic level and course level of the course
- If the course is offered at the home institution, then it will be an institutional credit.
- Start and end dates of the course
- Term and reporting term of the course
- Attempted credits and completed credits
- Grade and the calculated grade points based on completed credits and grade
- Registration status
- Registration date and time