- 5 years, 8 months ago etSISKeymaster
- Topics: 44
- Replies: 1
- Total Posts: 45
Glad you are here. But before going any further, some ground rules must be set.
Site and Forum Rules
- All users must be courteous to one another. If a poster constantly shows hostility and disrespect, then the topics and or replies will be ignored. If the behavior continues, then the next step would be to deactivate the user’s account. This seems harsh, but the educational community is one of solidarity and disrespect of any kind is *not* tolerated.
- There is zero tolerance against advertising and spam.
- Any sticky post should be read carefully and thoroughly.
- You may create a signature and it may contain links to your website(s) as long as it is not overdone and distracting to others.
- Adult material and NSFW is strictly prohibited.
- Names are important and the name of the software is eduTrac SIS. Pay close attention to spelling and capitalization. Better yet, read through Terminology.
- You are allowed one account to communicate in the forums as well as through the rest of the site. Any other accounts will be deleted.
- Do not, for any reason, bump a topic.
Site and Forum Guidelines
- Make sure to do a thorough search of this site or trac first before creating a new topic in case your question or issue has been answered or noted already.
- Make sure that you’ve searched the wiki and handbook before asking for code help.
- Do not use all caps when creating a new topic or when replying to a topic (reference #1 of Site and Forum Rules).
- Format your post and any code as best as possible by using the toolbar in the wysiwyg editor.
- Promoting or deflecting traffic away from this site is prohibited.
Most importantly, we should have fun collaborating and discussing the software and code. It is quite fun to work on eduTrac SIS and exciting to see how it evolves.
- This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by Joshua Parker. Reason: After recent topics and replies, this needed to be updated
You need to login in order to like this post: click here
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.