- 3 years, 6 months ago Joshua ParkerKeymaster
- Topics: 4
- Replies: 638
- Total Posts: 642
Ok, this is the last release candidate scheduled before the stable release which comes out next Tuesday. If you are using RC3, you can upgrade it with RC4. Also, note that all the modules are included in this release candidate along with the new Marketing module which has replaced the old Communication Management module.
Follow these steps closely:
- Download (must be logged in) the zip file and replace all the RC3 files with the ones from the download.
- Run the database migration.
- Go to where ever your Nodes are saved and delete the following config and corresponding data nodes: campaign_bounce, campaign_queue, and php_encryption.
- Now visit your installation via a browser and those deleted nodes will be re-created.
- If you are using the SMTP plugin, you will need to re-enter your password. The password will be encrypted when saved to the database and decrypted when needed.
You need to login in order to like this post: click here
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.