- 2 years, 3 months ago Joshua ParkerKeymaster
- Topics: 4
- Replies: 638
- Total Posts: 642
Looking into the booking issue: hopefully it will get fixed and released today.
Yep, cron job logs is intentional. Now you know they are running and which ones are running.
Date picker has been fixed in the last release.
SECT throws an error due to $sect variable in menu not set correctly: will be fixed today.
NAE: something must not be set right or something did not update correctly because nothing has been updated with NAE since the 6.3.0 release, and I just created two new people without any issues.
You need to login in order to like this post: click here2 years, 3 months ago Teja MajetyModerator
- Topics: 12
- Replies: 204
- Total Posts: 216
There are some issues after installing the new 6.3.0, I did the new installation of 6.3.0 and later upgraded to 6.3.1. I did find some issues before the upgrade(6.3.0). But I am not sure if this is with me or everyone else.
- There is no booking info in course-section view, the booking info module is installed and working well in “Events Calendar”
- There are logs of Cron jobs logged almost every time cronjob runs. It logs under “etsis-error-date” in the tmp folder.
- I am not sure this is intentional or glitch but the date picker isn’t working in student Add program screen. (“stu/add-prog/14567/”)
- After updating 6.3.1 the course-section view isn’t working anymore, and the following error generated every time when trying to view a course section.
PHP Fatal error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array in /home/******/public_html/psis/app/views/dashboard/menu.php on line 310I don’t think this is common, but some screen page transfers to Http error 500, it happens to some screens like, after creating a person, or the profile screen. This is “memory_limit” issue and this has been solved after the memory_limit has been increased.
PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /home/*******/public_html/psis/Liten/Orm.php on line 322
- This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Teja Majety.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
You need to login in order to like this post: click here
The topic ‘Booking info and cron job logs’ is closed to new replies.